Skunk2 Pro Series Adjustable Front Camber Kit (Set of 2) | 1988-1991 Honda Civic (516-05-5660)
Skunk2 Pro Series Camber Kit for 1988-1991 Honda Civic
Pro Series Camber Kits feature high-quality rubber bushings, heavy duty mounting anchors, and Skunk2's all-new, one-piece, forged Pro Series Ball Joints, which feature low-profile top plates for additional clearance between themselves and the shock towers, higher clamping loads for no-slip performance, and a unique design that allows for maximum adjustability. Skunk2 ‘s cadmium-plated, Pro Series Ball Joints can also be adjusted from the bottom up, which allows for quicker and easier adjustments—especially on lowered vehicles with shortened shock bodies. In addition to improved ride characteristics and reduced tire wear on lowered vehicles, Skunk2's proprietary design helps reduce structural fatigue and failure commonly associated with other camber adjustment kits.
Skunk2’s Camber Kits are the number one choice of many professional race teams, including Honda’s own factory road race cars, since 1997. And since 1995, Skunk2 has been leading the industry with its fully adjustable Camber Kits. To accommodate enthusiasts’ needs, Skunk2 made a significant change in 1998 by adding an oversized, rectangular-shaped top mount to its Front Camber Kits for increased positive adjustment. In 2000, Skunk2 pioneered the use of one-piece, forged ball joints. And in 2004, Skunk2 introduced its patent-pending Pro Series Ball Joints—a design that, today, sets the standard for all other camber kits.
- (+/- 3.3 Degrees)
- Sold in pairs.
- Pro Series Front Camber Kits feature the most innovative, durable ball joints available. No other ball joint lasts as long, performs as well, or offers as much clearance for dramatically lowered vehicles.
- 1988 - 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback (DX, Std)
- 1989 - 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback (Si)
- 1988 - 1991 Honda Civic Sedan (DX, LX)
- 1990 - 1991 Honda Civic Sedan (EX)
- 1988 - 1991 Honda CRX (DX, HF, Si)