Red Line Power Steering Fluid - 1 Qt. | (30404)
Red Line Power Steering Fluid provides much improved wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming at high temperatures. Also, provides continued high pump output. Suitable for most power steering units. Red Line Power Steering Fluid satisfies the requirements of most power steering units, while providing 50% greater operating viscosity, 1/5 the evaporation of petroleum power steering fluids, much better low temperature steering, and greatly improved wear protection. Red Line Power Steering Fluid satisfies the service fill requirements of most auto manufacturers.
Red Line Power Steering Fluid can be used where the manufacturer calls for any automatic transmission fluid such as Dexron, Dexron II-D, II-E, or Dexron III, Ford Type-F, Mercon, or M2C138-CJ such as required by Ford, AMC, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar, VW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, SAAB, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and many others. This fluid also satisfies power steering units requiring GM Part Number 1050017 or 1052884(Spec Number 9985010) and Chrysler Spec Number 5931, and Ford Spec Number M2C33-F.
- Helps prevent leakage and squealing.
- Lightweight fluid avoids power losses.
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics.
- Greater heat resistance helps to prevent boil-over.
- 1/4 of the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids.
- 50% greater high-temp viscosity and 1/5 of the high-temp evaporation.
- Helps to prevent high-temp steering fade and difficult effort steering at low temps.
- Improved wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming.
- Provides continued high pump output, suitable for most power steering units.
- This product can only be shipped within the Continental US and will only be shipped via GROUND service.
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the box?
- 1 Quart Power Steering Fluid
- MFGR. Limited Warranty