PRL Motorsports "Cobra" Cold Air Intake | 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5T Non-Si (PRL-HC10-INT-CAI-A/C)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
2016-2021 Honda Civic Non-Si 1.5T Cobra Cold Air Intake System
There's a reason our Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE - Read More Here!
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner – Read More Here!
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning
- The PRL USDM Windshield Washer Reservoir Conversion Kit (PRL-INT-10G-CAN) is required for CDM vehicles.
- Not compatible with factory CVT cooler (Spain, Turkey, etc.)
- No Tune Required For Street MAF Housing
- Race MAF-Specific Tune Required For Race MAF Housing
- Hondata & KTuner Both Offer Race MAF Basemap Calibrations
- Two Step Performance "TSP" Tune Also Compatible By Selecting "Race MAF" Option
- 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5T
- *DOES NOT FIT SI*
- *DOES NOT FIT Type-R*
What's In The Box?
- Billet Aluminum MAF Housing (Anodized Black)
- PRL Motorsports High Flow Oiled Cone Air Filter
- (1) 4-Ply Upper Silicone Intake Hose (Race or Street)
- (1) 6-Ply Lower Silicone Intake Hose
- HDPE Rotomolded Lower Intake Tube
- (4) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Clamps
- Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- PRL Manufacturer's Warranty
Sounds and performs great, quite a hassle to get in tho
Installed this in my civic hatch EX model with no problem! When i drive around in a more fresh/cool weather, your car will love you!
Worth the money. Although it doesn't add any HP it definitely does help keep engine cool and maybe an illusion but feels as if its helping the turbo go. Definitely follow instructions on how to install don't just wing it or it will have you super confused. Overall as a first mod part definitely worth the money!
The turbo noise sounds good to the ear and overall a good purchase will be buying more car parts here