Powerflex Rear Lower Control Arm Inner Bushings | 2015+ VW Golf/GTI Mk7 w/ IRS (PFR85-818x2)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rear Lower Control Arm Inner Bushings by Powerflex USA
These urethane performance bushings replace the stock rubber lower control arm bushings on the Mk7 Golf with IRS. With the stock rubber bushings, the rear control arm has a lot of flex and deflection, which makes the car feel unstable and lacking precision, especially during hard cornering. These urethane bushings are stiffer than stock rubber and will not deflect as much. This helps keep the alignment in check with less variation. A limited lifetime warranty means you'll likely never have to pay for another bushing ever again (applies to Street bushings only, see warranty page for complete info).
- Replaces Loose and Spongy Stock Bushings
- Restores Precision and Rigidity to the Rear Lower Control Arm
- Improves Handling Performance and Safety
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf Mk7*
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7*
- *Only Models w/ Independent Rear Suspension
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set Rear Lower Control Arm Inner Bushings
- Necessary Hardware
- Powerflex USA Lifetime Warranty