Perrin Polyurethane Bushing Endlinks - Rear | 2002-2007 Subaru WRX (PSP-SUS-213)
You Save 10% ($14.50)
Subaru WRX Polyurethane Endlinks by Perrin Performance
The OEM WRX plastic endlinks are weak and will flex greatly after installing a stiffer aftermarket swaybar. This flexing makes your stiffer aftermarket swaybar feel less responsive. PERRIN polyurethane endlinks provide a solid connection between your swaybar and chassis. This translates into a more predictable and better handling car.
PERRIN Sway bar endlinks are machined from solid 6061T6 aluminum and use our custom polyurethane bushings. The low profile design of PERRIN endlinks allow for ample clearance for even the largest diameter sway bars. PERRIN endlinks feature 95a durometer custom made polyurethane bushings. We choose a stiff 95a durometer material to provide a feel similar to a solid spherical bearing endlink but without the harshness or noise that can be associated with them after years of use. Polyurethane is extremely durable, nearly maintenance free and less expensive than bearing type endlinks. PERRIN endlinks include high quality hardware.
PERRIN polyurethane bushing endlinks were designed for those living in climates where your vehicle is commonly exposed to corrosive elements. The combination of aluminum, polyurethane, and yellow zinc plated hardware make PERRIN performance endlinks very weather resistant and unaffected by wet climates and road salt.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Low Profile Design
- High Quality Hardware
- More Predictable/Responsive Handling
- Durable Long-Lasting Construction
- Weather/Corrosion Resistant
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 1993 - 2007 Subaru Impreza (If equipped with a factory rear sway bar)
- 1998 - 2007 Subaru Impreza RS (If equipped with a factory rear sway bar)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of PERRIN Rear Endlinks
- 1 - Silicone-Based Grease Packet
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty