NGK 5245 Laser Iridium Evo 9 Stock Heat Spark Plug | 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9 (ILFR7H)
NGK Laser Iridium Evo 9 Stock Heat Spark Plug (ILFR7H)
NGK's Laser Iridium Spark Plugs Provide Superior Ignitability and Long Service Life.
Fine Wire Iridium Tipped Center Electrode and Fine Wire Platinum Tipped Ground Electrode Ensures Slow Wear Rate Providing Stable Idle, Superior Anti Fouling, Improved Fuel Efficiency and Lower Emissions.
- ALL PLUGS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Price is for one spark plug.
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9
What's in the box?
- (1) NGK Laser Iridium Evo 9 Stock Heat Spark Plug
The cold weather caused hesitation under hard acceleration. These spark plugs solved the problem!
If you're looking for plugs for your bolt ons Evo IX, these are the ones. They are a bit spendy compared to the NGK plugs most bolt ons Evo VIIIs run but theres a reason the best tuners recommend these plugs, they work and they do so very well.
Fires lasers directly into my combustion chamber igniting the fuel at temperatures hotter than what is found on the sun which gave me an extra 9000 horsepowers.
ZERO issues using these. I have basic bolt ons and wanted a simply OEM replacement. Just be sure to swap them out every year or earlier b/c I had 1 of them foul out after hard driving and 16 months without changing.