Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-9 Heavy Duty 5-Speed Sequential Gearkit (QBE6U by Quaife)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-9 Heavy Duty 5-Speed Sequential Gearbox
QBE6U is a high performance five-speed sequential gearbox incorporating the latest Quaife selection technology to deliver rapid gearshifts in a robust, affordable, easy to install package for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-9 owners.
A direct replacement for the factory ‘H’-pattern transmission, the Quaife QBE6U sequential gearbox utilises the original Mitsubishi bell housing, with the addition of a bespoke cast outer case containing a state of the art sequential shift mechanism operated by a new design of Quaife gear lever.
QBE6U’s heavy-duty gear train incorporates wider than standard REM ISF® super finished gears that feature the latest open face dog engagement design with larger dog rings and straight cut FIA homologated Group N ratios. Using a gear design already proven in high-powered Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution applications QBE6U offers precise, fast shifts and superior ratios for track day and competition use.
- Rapid Quaife sequential gearshift with replacement lever
- Wider homologated FIA Group N rally gear ratios
- REM ISF® super finished gears
- Quaife final drive ratio included
- Quaife ATB centre differential (QDH11B) available as cost option
- Optional LED digital gear readout available (QMLED)
- 1996-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 4-9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Heavy Duty Gearbox
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty