Mishimoto Performance Air Intake | 2016+ Ford Fiesta ST (MMAI-FIST-16)
You save % ()
2016 Ford Fiesta ST Mishimoto Performance Intake
Give your Fiesta ST the airflow it deserves. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST intake cranks the power up by 6 whp and 10 wtq while running on the stock tune. The mandrel-bent aluminum piping allows for smooth, uninterrupted airflow straight to the turbo inlet hose and into the turbo. The Fiesta ST intake pipe also features a CNC-machined MAF housing that uses the stock MAF sensor, and it includes two CCV ports with a silicone PCV adapter. The piping is available with either a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish to maximize engine bay aesthetics. This Fiesta ST intake also features a black powder-coated airbox to keep the air filter isolated from unwanted engine bay heat. This will help keep your air charge nice and cool, and, like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST parts, this intake comes with the unbeatable Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for 2016+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- High-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 6 whp and 10 wtq on the stock tune
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- 2016+ Ford Fiesta ST
What's in the Box?
- (1) Aluminum Intake Pipe w/ CNC-Machined MAF Section
- (1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
- (1) High-Flow Oiled Filter
- (1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- (1) PCV Silicone Adapter
- (2) Worm Gear Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
First of all, shipping from MAP was extremely fast. I received my order just two days after placing it. Only issue was that the silicone adapter needed for the 2016 model was not in with the kit. I had to contact Mishimoto directly to have this issue resolved, which they did without hesitation. Problem was that I didn’t notice the missing part until the intake was mostly installed (probably should have checked for all parts first) and my car had to sit for a few days until the part arrived. As for the intake itself, there is certainly a noticeable difference in air flow. Lots of nice turbo sounds...always a plus!
I am taking off one star for the missing part (the fault of someone from the distributor), but the intake and customer service (both from MAP and Mishimoto) were very good and I would do business from either again.