Mishimoto Downpipe | 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost (MMDP-MUS4-15)
You save % ()
The catalytic converter is manufactured using 304 grade automotive stainless steel. This particular grade of stainless has the tendency to form a protective layer of surface rust in wet/humid/snowy climates or when exposed to salted roads. This layer is superficial and will not penetrate the metal itself. It can be removed using soap and water and a steel Brillo or S.O.S pad. In the rare event that 304 stainless steel pipes become rusted through, the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty will cover replacement.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Fits with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Extremely aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 304 stainless steel 2-piece design allows for uninterrupted exhaust flow and an easy installation
- Includes stainless steel 2-bolt mounting flange to the turbo
- 3" exhaust diameter for maximum flow
- Additional wideband O2 sensor bung for aftermarket wideband sensors
- Mates with the stock cat-back exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust with a 2.25" mid-pipe
- High flow catalytic converter (optional)
- 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
What's in the box?
- 1 3.0" V-Band Clamp
- 1 3.0" Slip Joint Clamp
- 1 High-Flow Catalytic Converter (optional)
- 1 Stainless Steel, 2-piece downpipe with floating 2-bolt flange, slip joint connector, and V-band flange
- 1 3.0" to 2.25" exhaust adapter (for use with stock exhaust or most aftermarket cat-back exhaust with a 2.25" mid-pipe)
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.