Mishimoto Compact 3-Port Baffled Catch Can | (MMBCC-MSTHR)
You save % ()
3-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can by Mishimoto
The Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV/CCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter turbulates the air longer and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50 micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions.
This oil catch can features three ports, two inlets and one outlet, for easy installation on CCV and PCV systems. The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum can features 3/8" NPT threads at the inlet, outlet, and drain area and includes three black nylon fittings to make installation effortless. For maximum fitment options, the top mounting setup allows the can to be mounted from multiple angles. To make maintenance easy, the drain plug can be removed to allow for a return to the oil pan. The can is also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently.
- Can be installed on both PCV and CCV
- Separates oil from air using 50-micron bronze filters
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence
- 100% Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Available in red, black, and polished aluminum finishes
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established.
- Reduces carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Helps maintain proper octane levels
- Improves oil separation
- Long servicing intervals
- Pro-longs engine life
- Easy installation (Under 30 minutes on average)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
- 1 - Universal Mounting Bracket
- 1 - Bronze Filter
- 1 - Air Diverter
- 1 - Internal Baffles & Rod
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
Mishimoto Automotive warrants all of their products under its lifetime limited warranty policy.