Megan Racing Race-Spec Strut Bar - Rear | 2002-2007 Subaru WRX/STi (MR-SB-SI02RU-1P)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rear Strut Tower Bar for 2002-2007 WRX and STi by Megan Racing
One-Piece Race Spec Strut Tower Bar constructed of strong Aluminum to extremely tight tolerances and then polished to perfection. Designed for the Impreza to decrease body roll, this bar ties the chassis from left to right at critical stress points (Between the shock/strut towers).
As you drive and maneuver, your car undergoes many different forces that the chassis of the car absorbs; the brace helps to absorb the energy and directs these forces into your suspension components so that they can better do their job and serve their purpose more effectively. A must for any track-driven, and a great addition to any street or show car, this bar truly lives up to the Megan Racing name.
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Tuned to Extremely Tight Tolerances
- Polished to a Perfect Finish
- Redirects Force Absorbed by the Chassis
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Rear Strut Bar
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
- Megan Racing 1 Year Limited Warranty
Noticed a difference instantly on my ‘02 WRX. Took a little bit of fidgeting but fit fine once everything was loosened. Easy and effective way to increase handling.