Tax Season Sale Approved
MAP 3" Cold Air Intake | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X (EVOX-AI)
You save % ()
3" Cold Air Intake Kit
Our 3" short ram intake was designed for use with aftermarket lower intercooler pipes such as the AMS and ETS kits. Also works with the stock lower intercooler pipe. These lower FMIC pipes relocate the BOV return closer to the front of the vehicle, making your factory BOV system useless. Furthermore, removal of the recirculated BOV setup requires additional work, such as a tune. This is not always an option for those budget minded individuals. So a convenient aftermarket option was needed.
The MAPerformance Evo X Intake Kit features a 3" 304 stainless steel tube. Why stainless you ask? It's a well known fact that steel reduces heat absorption compared to aluminum tubing. Lower heat improves power capacity with the stock mass airflow sensor, so our kit will not require tuning or scaling. Capped off with a massive 6" velocity stack, coupled with a high-flow K&N air filter, you'll get maximum induction performance.
- Made from 3" mandrel bent stainless steel
- Works with both factory and aftermarket LICP
- CNC machines MAF adapter plate
- High flow K&N air filter
- 5-ply BOV coupler
- Brushed Aluminum heat shield mounts in factory location
- Includes all clamps required for installation
- Friendly for both modded and unmodded intercooler systems
- Works with a wide variety of intercooler piping configurations
- Affordable for all budgets, while performing better than other higher priced intake systems
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's in the Box?
- MAP fabricated mandrel bent intake tube
- K&N air filter
- Couplers, adapters, and clamps
- Silicone re-circulation tube
- MAP Lifetime Warranty On Fabricated Parts
beautiful welds great fitment
This is a great intake design by maperformance. Love the fitment and the heat shield that's included. Comes with everything you need to install. And for the price you can go wrong.
Very happy with this intake. Bolted on with no problems and works great.
Great intake with a perfect fit love the look and performance
I just bought this intake. I also used the MAP 3" turbo intake elbow that bolts to the turbo. The installation on this is a breeze. It is very self explanatory. I must say the velocity stack on this thing is HUGE. It looks amazing under the hood. The heat shield is very well placed and does an amazing job at keeping heat off of the intake. At cruise my temps were down 5 degrees f. I do not have any complaints. The sound you hear when using this is amazing. Your turbo spool is so loud and is very pleasing. I would definitely recommend this product as I have never had a problem with any MAP product.