MAPerformance 3" Black Aluminum Charge Pipe | Multiple BMW N55 Fitments (MAP N55-CP)PART# MAP N55-CP
The factory charge pipe for the BMW N54 and N55 series of engines suffers from some design flaws. Under boost, the factory pieces are prone to both being blown off and actually have been known to fail at the factory locking clip junction. This high quality component is mandrel bent and formed from strong aluminum that won't flex under high boost pressure. The metal also reinforces the the locking clip junction ensuring that the pipe will not become damaged, distorted or otherwise rendered inoperable under boost. This charge pipe is designed as an OEM replacement and therefore installs easily and doesn't require permanent modification of any joining parts making the install 100 percent reversible. The smooth transitions and larger interior diameter also help to reduce turbulence and the thick aluminum piping isolates engine heat from the cold charge air, maximizing the results of the increased boost pressure!
- Mandrel bent aluminum piping.
- Reinforces the the locking clip junction.
- Designed as an OEM replacement and therefore installs easily.
- Throttle body matched 3" piping
- Powdercoated black aluminum piping
- Smooth transitions.
- Larger interior diameter also help to reduce turbulence.
- Aluminum piping isolates engine heat from the cold charge air.
- 1/8th NPT bung for methanol injection
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- 2011 BMW 135i DCT/MT
- 2012 BMW 135i DCT/MT
- 2013 BMW 135is DCT/MT
- 2011 BMW 335i AT/MT
- 2011 BMW 335i xDrive AT/MT
- 2012 BMW 335i Convertible AT/MT
- 2012 BMW 335i Coupe AT/MT
- 2012 BMW 335i xDrive Convertible AT/MT
- 2012 BMW 335i xDrive Coupe AT/MT
What's in the box?
- Black Aluminum N55 Charge Pipe.
- All necessary couplers and clamps.