MAP Ecoboost Mustang Valvetrain Upgrade Kit | 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost (MAP EBM-VTK)PART#
The factory Ecoboost valvesprings are too soft for aggressive daily driving. The biggest downside of the factory components is that it allows for valve float. Valve float can cause a huge loss of engine power as it bleeds boost across the cylinder and doesn't stick around long enough to endure combustion. Even worse, valve float can cause camshaft damage, or engine failure.
MAP Performance Valves are loaded with many features, which make it one of the best bang for your buck valves. We have been using these valves on our in house cylinder head packages for many years, as well as our full longblock assemblies. They have proven themselves to meet our high standards, withstand high boost/extreme heat punishment, and engines that see HIGH rpm. We have no doubt you will be impressed with the construction and fit of our valves!
- Installed Height - 1.375"
- Installed Height Seat Pressure - 75lbs *Factory was 46lbs*
- Open Height - .950"
- Open Height Seat Pressure - 175lbs *Factory was 120lbs*
- Coil Bind - .825"
- Full one-piece construction
- Black nitride coating
- Undercut stem design (reduces weight, improves airflow into combustion chamber)
- Includes full set of 16 valves (if selected)
- 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
What's in the box?
- MAP +1mm Hardened Stainless Steel Valves
- MAP Bronze Valve Guides w/ step
- MAP Viton Valve Seals
- MAP Valvesprings
- MAP Titanium Retainers
- MAP Hardened Spring Seats
- MAP Lifetime Warranty