MAP Catted and Catless Downpipes | 2015+ Subaru WRX (WRX-4G-DP)PART#
2015 Subaru WRX Downpipe - Catted and Catless
When the turbo compresses exhaust gas, its forced through a narrow downpipe on it's way through the exhaust system. This narrow pipe can create lots of turbulence. This air pressure needs to go somewhere, and the factory 2015+ Subaru WRX downpipe is a huge bottleneck, limiting flow and robbing power. An upgraded downpipe will allow this spent exhaust gas a quicker outlet to the exhaust system, increasing horsepower and torque through the entire power band!
Designed to last a lifetime, the MAPerformance 2015+ Subaru WRX downpipes are available in either a catted or catless version for those customers without any restrictions on emissions.
Disclaimer: This product is intended for off road use only. As sound level and emissions laws vary based on location please consult your local authorities for additional information.
- 3.5" bell mouth to 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions
- Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance
- Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow
- Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity
- Utilizes OEM ground strap
- Designed to be used with your OEM turbo outlet gasket
- 304 stainless steel CNC turbo outlet flange
- 100% Made in the USA
- Improves Exhaust flow leaving the turbo.
- Wont Rust! Made from High quality stainless
- Proven to add serious HP!
Please Note: This product may be used with either factory catback exhaust system, or the MAPerformance exhaust system. Please specify via the dropdown before ordering.
May also work with other catbacks! Email us with any questions!
- 2015 Subaru WRX
- 2016 Subaru WRX
What's in the Box?
- MAPerformance Catted or Catless 2015+ WRX Downpipe
- Installation Hardware
- MAPerformance Lifetime Warranty