MAP 2.0L Stage 1 Engine Internal Rebuild Kit (DSM 7 Bolt / Evo)
2.0L Stage 1 Engine Internal Rebuild Kit
All Modern Automotive Performance Engine Internal Rebuild Kits come with ACL Race Series main and rod bearings and ARP main studs for your application. See below for our recommended choices of cranks, rods and pistons. When you choose a MAP Engine Internal Rebuild Kit, you're only getting the best based on our experience using these products on our race cars and the hundreds of engine builds we have done over the years!
- Manley Forged "Race Series" 88mm
- Premium heat treated forgings; Special teardrop, diagonal oiling features not found on stock OEM style cranks; Better performance at High RPM; Stress Relieved & Shot Peened; Nitrided; 100% Magnafluxed.
- Eagle 4340 Forged 88mm
- Eagle crankshafts are forged from SAE 4340 steel, feature a non-twist forging, multi-stage heat treat process, stress relieving, shot-peening, and nitriding for superior strength and reliability in the most demanding applications. Each journal is micropolished to a 3 r.a. or better. A .125" radius is used to increase strength, so chamfered bearings must be used. These are the perfect choice for applications up to 1500HP. Approximate weight is 37 pounds.
- OEM (Customer Supplied)
- ARP (207-5401) Included
- Manley 150mm H-Beam
- Manley "H" Beam connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H" Beam and the "other" inexpensive H-Beams on the market. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 for the "H" Beam and 3/8" ARP Custom Age 625+ for the H-Plus.
- Eagle 150mm H-Beam
- Eagle H-Beam connecting rods are forged from SAE 4340 steel for superior strength. 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts and alignment sleeves are used for durability and precise cap location. Sets are weight matched to +/- 1g. Sizing is performed on the unique Sunnen Krossgrinding system for a perfect housing bore. These are the perfect choice for up to 900HP.
Wiseco Sport Compact pistons are made from dedicated forgings produced in-house to give you a light weight piston with superior strength and optimal design. With Wiseco being the multivalve piston technology leader, the line features specially designed valve pockets, complex dome and crown shapes, the steel nitride/napier xx rings and optimized skirt profiles. The pistons come standard with their ArmorGlide coating material for reduced friction and noise, freeing up horsepower.
- Wiseco Standard Forged / 85.5mm Bore (.020" Over)
- Wiseco Standard Forged / 86.0mm Bore (.040" Over)
Both pistons are designed to produce 8.3:1 in 1993-2001 4G63's and 8.5:1 in 2003-2007 4G63 blocks. 4G63 powered Evo 8/9 will make 8.5:1, while a 1G/2G DSM will make 8.3:1
Great service, before i purchased i contacted them to ask a few questions regarding the parts and the website said it could take up to 48hrs but the replied in just a few hours. I placed to purchase and parts arrived very organized, clean and great shape. Nothing missing. Definitely 100% recommend to do businesses with. Thank you