Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beam Single Connecting Rod (6mm longer) | 93-99 1G/2G DSM & 03-06 Evo 8/9 7-Bolt (14421-1)
Evo 8/9 & 1G/2G DSM 7-Bolt Turbo Tuff Connecting Rod by Manley Performance
Manley Pro Series turbo tuff connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. The signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and/or nitrous
- Fasteners are 3/8”
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+
- 1993 - 1999 1G/2G DSM (7-Bolt)
- 2003 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
- Center-to-Center: 6.142" (6mm longer)
- Big End Bore: 1.890"
- Big End Width: 1.038"
- Pin Diameter: .866"
- Pin Bore: .8671"
- Avg Weight: 685g
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Turbo Tuff Connecting Rod
- ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty