Manley Single Turbo Tuff I-Beam Connecting Rod w/ ARP 625+ Bolts | 03-06 Evo 8/9 & 93-99 DSM 7-Bolt (14403R6-1)
Evo 8/9 & 1G/2G DSM 7-Bolt Turbo Tuff Connecting Rod by Manley Performance
Manley Pro Series turbo tuff connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. The signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and/or nitrous
- Fasteners are 3/8"
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+ and for a 6 cylinder application the range is 1,250+
Please Note: Price is for a one (1) single rod
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
- 1993 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse (7-Bolt)
- 1993 - 1998 Eagle Talon (7-Bolt)
- 1993 - 1994 Plymouth Laser (7-Bolt)
- Center-to-Center: 5.905"
- Big End Bore: 1.890"
- Big End Width: 1.038"
- Pin Diameter: .866"
- Pin Bore: .8671"
- Avg Weight: 675g
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Turbo Tuff Connecting Rod
- ARP 625+ Rod Bolts
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty