Manley Performance 30mm Stainless Extreme Duty Exhaust Valves | Multiple Fitments (11197-8)
Ford 2.3L EcoBoost Extreme Duty Flat Face Exhaust Valves - Set of 8 by Manley Performance
Manley Extreme Duty Series performance steel valves are a great choice for supercharged, alcohol-burning, or high-revving engines. These engines generate a lot of heat and require special valves that can handle that kind of punishment.
All valves are made from the best stainless steel available, with chrome stems and hardened valve tips. Extreme Duty Series valves are swirl-polished and fully machined and available with either undercut heads or straight stems.
- Head Diameter: 30mm
- Stem Diameter: 5.46mm / .2150”
- Installed Height: .200 Longer
- O/A Length: 104.75mm
- Tip Length: 3.75mm
- Underhead Angle/Radius: 25° x 11/32”
- Margin: .050”
- Seat Width: .100”
- Top Of Head: Flat Face
- Chrome Stems and Hard Tips
- Swirl Polished and Fully Machined
- XH-432 XtremeAlloy Exhaust Material
- Best for Top Fuel, Funny Car and Marine Engine
- More Hot Hardness and High Temperature Strength than any competitive offerings
Please Note: The image provided is generic and may not be an accurate representation of the product you will receive
- 2015–Present Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- 2016–2018 Ford Focus RS
- 2019–2020 Ford Focus ST
- 2019–Present Ford Ranger
- 2016–Present Ford Explorer
- 2015–2019 Lincoln MKC
- 2020–Present Lincoln Corsair
- 2021–Present Ford Bronco
What's In The Box?
- 8 - Valves
- Manley products, due to their intended use, are sold without warranty.