King Engine Bearings
King XP Series Rod Bearings - STD Size | Nissan VR38DETT (CR6870XPN)
Nissan VR38DETT XP Series Race Rod Bearings by King
Successful race engine builders are constantly pushing the limits of load capacity to new levels. Race bearings today inevitably need to match these demands with more competitive bearings. At King Racing we met the challenge with the XP high performance bearings series.
The XP series is a line of bearings with advanced metallurgical and geometric technologies that meet extreme performance loads. It was developed for all performance applications that use forged steel aftermarket crankshafts and produce high loads for extended periods.
King Racing’s XP series features pMax Black™, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. pMax Black™ together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing./p>
- Cutting edge bearing technology
- Higher load capacity through advanced materials
- Most consistently sized engine bearings
- Unique tri-metal structure 24% harder than other tri-metal bearings
- 2009 - 2019 Nissan GT-R R35
- Nissan VR38DETT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of XP Rod Bearings
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty