Kinetix Racing High Flow Cats | Multiple Fitments (KIX KX-DE-HFC)
You Save 17% ($70.00)
Kinetix Racing High Flow Cats
Getting good airflow isn’t about opening the windows. In order for your engine to fire at peak performance, you need an exhaust system that can pull out used up air efficiently and quickly, in order to get more air in. Unfortunately, most cars build a choke point into the exhaust system as a stock option — factory catalytic converters can ensure legal emissions, but they can slow you down and steal horsepower.
Kinetix Racing has a brilliant solution for the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 with its high-flow catalytic converters, which are engineered to draw out exhaust while remaining within legal emission levels. The trick is the stainless spun construction. Each converter is fully TIG welded with mandrel bends for the best possible air flow. They will easily bolt to any header and any exhaust, and are equipped with a factory oxygen sensor location — that means you won’t deal with pesky “Check Engine” lights.
All of this adds up to incredible performance gains with only a slightly more aggressive exhaust note. In the battle of high flow catalytic converter vs stock, you’ll see a clear winner emerge — helping you become a winner on the track.
- 6-8 WHP Gains
- New and Improved with more installation clearance and long term strength!
- "Spun" cat design has a full stainless construction for much higher strength and flow
- More clearance for easier installation
- The most affordable FULL stainless constructed SMOG passable cat out there!!
- Please check local laws regarding catalytic converters. These pipes have passed visuals and sniffer tests in CA (the strictest state on emissions) but they do not have a CARB number associated with them.
- ** Orders generally ship 4-6 days after order placement **
- Fits VQ35DE Motor (single throttle body engine models)
- 2003 - 2006 Nissan 350Z
- 2003 - 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003 - 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 2003 - 2008 Infiniti FX35
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Kinetix High Flow Cats
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Manufacturer's Warranty
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.
They have great customer service if I have any questions they are always so helpful
Bought these for my 07 g35 coupe. Install was easy, came with all the hardware needed. Doesn't throw any codes. Overall very pleased with these HFC's
High flow catalytic converters, what can you say. Mine were fit to my 07 G35 coupe with auto trans. Fittment is great, build quality is top notch, sound is a bit louder than stock. Perfect.
Super happy with the results.