K1 Technologies 6.243 Chrysler H Beam Connecting Rods | Chrysler Multiple Fitments (007AV25624)
K1 Technologies connecting rods are quality built from billet 4340 steel for superior strength in high horsepower applications. K1 has also called upon the experts at ARP fasteners to design special K1 proprietary rod bolts with asymmetrical threads to equally load each thread when under pressure.
K1 rods are shot peened for improved fatigue life and are finished in the USA using only state of the art Sunnen hones. K1 rod housing bore tolerances of +/- .000050in (50 millionths) match some of the tightest accepted tolerances in the industry. All K1 rod sets are weight-matched to +/- 1 gram and boxed with the individual rotating, reciprocating, and total weights conveniently noted for balancing. A special wrist pin bushing material is also used with these assemblies offering optimal friction reduction.
- Designed by in-house engineering team for high-stress racing applications
- All rods are finished in the USA and held to very tight tolerances.
Bores finished to +/- .0001" and weight to +/- 1 gram per end.
- High Quality ARP 2000 Fasteners included
- Premium bronze wrist pin bushings
- Billet 4340 Steel H-Beam Design
- Billet 4340 steel constuction for high strength in harsh conditions
- 2003-2010 DODGE RAM 1500
- 2003-2010 DODGE RAM 2500
- 2003-2009 DODGE RAM 3500
- 2004-2012 DODGE DURANGO
- 2005-2008 DODGE MAGNUM
- 2005-2012 CHRYSLER 300
- 2006-2010 JEEP COMMANDER
- 2006-2012 DODGE CHARGER
- 2008-2012 DODGE CHALLENGER
- 2005-2012 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
What's in the Box?
- 1 Set of 8 H Beam Connecting Rods
- K1 Limited Warranty