K1 Technologies 5.433 Honda/Acura H Beam Connecting Rods | Honda/Acura Multiple Fitments (015BS16138)
K1 Technologies connecting rods offer world-class performance at an affordable price. Our race-ready connecting rods are made from 4340 forged steel, use premium bushing material and are hand finished in the USA. K1’s Engineering Team has decades of experience designing components for professional racing engines and designs each rod for demanding race applications. Don’t trust your engine to anything but K1 Rods!
- X-rayed and magnafluxed
- Billet 4340 Steel H-Beam Design
- Multi stage heat treated process
- Premium bronze wrist pin bushings
- 2-piece forging for increased strength
- High Quality ARP 2000 Fasteners included
- Bores finished to +/- .0001" and weight to +/- 1 gram per end.
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap maintaining perfect alignment
- Shot peened for improved fatigue life
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- All rods are finished in the USA and held to very tight tolerances.
- Designed by in-house engineering team for high-stress racing applications
- 1994-2001 ACURA INTEGRA GS-R;TYPE R
- 1991-2001 HONDA CIVIC
What's in the box?
- 1 Matched Set of 5.433 Honda/Acura H Beam
- ARP 2000 Bolts
- K1 Technologies warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is void on all products that have been modified in any way or show evidence of misapplication, abuse, lack of proper maintenance or improper installation. Warranty is limited to replacement cost of K1 Technologies products only excluding labor and other related incurred costs. K1 Technologies will not be responsible for incidental damages or personal injury to the extent permitted by law.