K&N Replacement Air Filter | 1966-84 V8 GM CARS & TRUCKS (E-1650)
The K&N E-1650 replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration by reducing restriction and increasing air flow to your engine. The E-1650 is made with layers of woven cotton that offer superior filtration and can be washed and reused repeatedly. K&N replacement air filters can go up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required, depending on driving conditions. The E-1650 is easy to install and is custom designed to fit right into the factory air box of many automotive and industrial applications.
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration.
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics.
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration.
- Washable and Reusable.
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions.
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Not Flanged
- Air Filter Shape: Round
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.69 oz (50 ml)
- Flanges: None
- Height: 3.063 in (78 mm)
- Inner Wire: No
- Inside Diameter: 12 in (305 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 14 in (356 mm)
- Product Style: Round Air Filter
- Top Material/Finish None
- Top Style: Open
What's in the box?
- K&N Replacement Air Filter
K&N air filters are guaranteed by the manufacturer to perform for up to 10 years or 1,000,000 miles without needing replacement.