JM Fabrications "Street Version" Sheet Metal Intake Manifold | 1995-1999 2G DSM (2G-INTA-00)
You Save 15% ($93.52)
This item is built to order
and typically ships in 2-3 Weeks!
JM Fabrications "Street Version" Sheet Metal Intake Manifold
NOTE: This item is built to order and typically ships in 2-3 weeks.
The JMF "STREET" version intake manifold is for those looking to add more power to your daily driver while keeping spool loss to a minimum. A favorite for the Auto X crowd, the "STREET" version caters to smaller turbos and those who want an every day reliable setup. With over 10 years of proven results, our budget friendly "STREET" version intake manifold is the best bang for you buck. Our latest revision introduces a CNC machined billet runner section that bolts to the plenum for modular functionality. Expected gains can be anywhere from 10-30 HP based on your setup and tuning.
Our manifolds are designed for DSM's with eliminated EGR. Some modifications to your coil pack mounts and upper intercooler pipes may be needed as this manifold sits down a lot lower than stock. If using the Accufab and other aftermarket throttle bodies please note that the throttle cable and TPS sensors may need modifying.
- Made form 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- CAD designed
- CNC machined billet runner section
- Modular design for cost effective upgrades
- CNC machined velocity stacks
- Tapered runners
- Inset plenum to virtually eliminate any chance of plenum failure from high boost/NOS
- O-ring'd head flange eliminates the need for a gasket
- 5 port vacuum plate with 1/4" NPT threads
- 1995-1999 2G DSM
What's In The Box?
- STREET version intake manifold
- (2) 3/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" NPT brass plug
- 3 year warranty to the original owner
Any incident from nitrous and/or other alternative fuels will void the warranty