ISC Suspension N1 Adjustable Coilovers | 2013+ BRZ/FR-S/86 (S018)
You save % ()
N1 Adjustable Coilovers for 2013+ Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 by ISC
The ISC N1 Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for performance, adjustability, and other high quality features in a package that will not break the bank. ISC coilovers are also 100% rebuildable!
Our Self Manufactured N1 allows us to have top grade quality control and innovative R&D capabilities due to our in house/self-made company dynamic. ISC Suspension utilizes some of the best modern engineering techniques and suspension design. ISC has been present in the world for over 13 years and has accomplished drift, road course, street, and other various podiums alike. Over a decade of experience, knowledge, engineering, and feedback have shaped the ISC N1 system into what it is today. All ISC Coilover systems are proudly serviced and distributed in Gilford, NH.
ISC Suspension offers three valving options to choose from, street comfort, street sport, and track race. StreetComfort is designed to feel close to OEM and is the most comfortable valving that we offer. Street Sport is designed to be above OEM, and is more aggressive and ideal for street, drift, and occasional autocross. Track Race is our most aggressively valved and is suggested for road course, slammed show cars, and some form of drifting.
- Large cylinder and piston design work hand in hand to increasing driving stability and dexterity
- Mono-tube design damper provide consistent valving and much less potential for cavitation. They are also high pressure to reduce body roll, and are 100% efficient through all temperatures.
- Larger pistons also allows more oil which provides better damping control and the ability to absorb higher forces
- Dampers utilize a double o-ring to prevent leaks
- High rigidity steel piston rods that meet all race and sport standards
- A shock dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results
- All ISC dampers are 100% fully rebuildable
- Pillowball upper mounts for optimal performance
- Adjustable camber plates are included when the application allows
- Comes standard with thrust bearings to help eliminate spring bind
- Springs are made from high quality SAE9254 Steel
- Springs are dyno-tested over 500,000 times on a compression inspection with less than 5% deformation
- Full length height adjustability. Most applications can achieve 3 inches or more
- High quality T6061 aluminum allow used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle force down
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks. The lower you go, the ride quality stays the same
- Aluminum brackets made from T6061 aluminum alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance. Most applications also feature mounting points for OEM brake line installation
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ
- 2017+ Toyota 86
- 2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S
- Damper Type: Monotube
- Dampening Adjustment: 32 Way
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Drop Height Front: 0.0-3.0in (76mm)
- Drop Height Rear: 0.0-3.0in (76mm)
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Coilovers
- 2 - Rear Coilovers
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
ISC 5 Year Limited Warranty