ISC Suspension Coilovers | Ford Multiple Fitments (F026-C)
2015-2017 Ford Mustang
The ISC N1 Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for performance, adjustability, and other high quality features in a package that will not break the bank. ISC coilovers are also 100% rebuildable!
- Front Drop Range +1.00 over stock - -3.00 under stock
- Rear Drop Range -.50 under stock - -3.00 or more under stock
32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment
- Pillowball Uppermount
- Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions
- Piston Rod Design
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
- Choose from Street Comfort, Street/Sport or Track/Race (spring rates vary depending on application, for specs check the application guide or ask us when you order, custom spring rates are free).
Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
- High quality T6061 aluminium alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
- Made from T6061 aluminium alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance
- Specifically anodised surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- On various models camber can also be adjusted via the bracket as well as the camber tops
Single Cylinder Design
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Ecooboost
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V6
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT 350(R)
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350(R)
What's in the Box?
- 1 Full Spring Assembly Set
- ISC Limited 5_Year Warranty To Original Purchaser
& Product registration is required.