ISC Suspension Coilovers | 2004-2011 BMW 5 Series E61 X-Drive (B006-1-C)PART#
The ISC N1 Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for performance, adjustability, and other high quality features in a package that will not break the bank. ISC coilovers are also 100% rebuildable!
32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment
- Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions
Piston Rod Design
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
- Choose from Street Comfort, Street/Sport or Track/Race (spring rates vary depending on application, for specs check the application guide or ask us when you order, custom spring rates are free).
Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
- High quality T6061 aluminium alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
- Made from T6061 aluminium alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance
- Specifically anodised surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- On various models camber can also be adjusted via the bracket as well as the camber tops
Single Cylinder Design
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
- 2002-2011 BMW E61 X-Drive
What's in the Box?
- 1 Full Spring Assembly Set
- Front Camber Plates
- Thrust Bearings
- Aluminum Brackets
- ISC warranties its coilover systems to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER against defects in workmanship and material for 5 years. Product registration is required.