ISC N1 Basic Street Adjustable Coilover System | 2013-2022 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GR86/86 (S018B-S)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
2013-2022 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GR86/86 N1 Basic Adjustable Coilovers by ISC
The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do not need to have adjustable camber plates, so the Basic was made in order to simplify the product and eliminate any feature that may not be used for your average street car that is not going for track performance, or aggressive camber/ stance. The N1 Basic is also more affordable. Our self-manufactured ISC N1 allows us to have top grade quality control, and innovative R&D capabilities due to our in house/ self-made company dynamic. ISC has been present for over 12 years in Asia and Australia, which accomplished drift, road course, street enthusiasts and podiums alike. Over a decade of experience and feedback has allowed the ISC N1 to evolve into what it is today.
- Rebound/ Compression adjusted in unison via 32 step adjustment
- For optimal performance Pillowball Upper mounts are a great feature. ISC Coilovers include pillowball upper mounts on all N1’s
- We will not charge you 50.00- 100.00 to upgrade to a thrust bearing kit, these are a FREE upgrade on all ISC N1’s. This helps eliminate the chance of spring bind; a common side effect of running aftermarket coilovers
- When your vehicle’s suspension geometry allows, all ISC N1’s come with adjustable camber plates standard
- High rigidity steel piston rod shafts w/ valved shafts
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity. Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- Threaded portion of shaft is powder coated then salt spray coated for optimum street durability
- Sports springs made from high quality SAE9254 steel, dynotested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation
- Full length height adjustable- 3 inches or more on most applications
- High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
- Preload is separate from ride height; the lower you go the ride quality stays the same!
- Made from T6061 aluminum alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance
- 2013-2022 Subaru BRZ
- 2013-2021 Toyota 86
- 2022 Toyota GR86
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S
What's In The Box?
- 1 - N1 Basic Coilover System
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
ISC Manufacturer's Warranty