Innovate Motorsports LM-2 Air/Fuel Meter Duo Kit (Dual Wideband O2) | (3807)
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter's digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2's self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel Version Available
- Log directly to SD card (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- USB connection to your PC
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the box?
- LM-2: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
- (2) Bosch wide-band oxygen sensors
- (2) 8 ft sensor cables
- Cigarette-lighter power adapter
- Analog in/out cable
- ODB-II/CAN interface cable
- SD memory card
- USB cable for PC connection
- (2) weld-in bung and plug kits
- LogWorks software CD
- Quick-start guide
- Carrying Case