Innovate Motorsports Ethanol Content % & Fuel Temp | (3904)PART#
The Ethanol Advanced gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a sophisticated ethanol content sensor that also measures fuel temperature. These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand!
- Ethanol Content %: 0200%
- Display in %, example 85.6 (Digital Display)
- Error reporting for ethanol content sensor (Digital Display)
- Temp: -40-257 °F (-40225°C)
- Change exterior LED as a fill bar or light a single indicating LED
- Programmable exterior LED ranges vs. color
- Programmable unit of measure as °F or °C
- Programmable fuel temperature warning (outer LED)
- 2-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggers 1. Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100% 2. Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40225°C)
What's in the box?
- Program Cable(Serial)
- Ethanol Sensor (*Optional)
- Quick Start Installation Guide.
- Gauge (Black Faceplate, Black Bezel), Silver Bezel & White Faceplate
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty