Tax Season Sale Approved
Innovate Motorsports ECB-1 (BOOST) Ethanol Content Advanced & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge (3906)
The Ethanol Advanced gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a sophisticated ethanol content sensor that also measures fuel temperature. These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand!
- Four-in-one, ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, boost pressure, and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- Boost Vision - a real-time calculated approximation of your ECU’s boost limit based on current ethanol content percentage
- OLED user configurable display (one, two, or four channel viewing modes) Ethanol %, Vacuum/Boost, Target Boost, Peak Boost, Fuel Temp, Air/Fuel ratio °F or °C, AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR On screen error reporting for ethanol content sensor and wideband O2
- Warning indicator LED when actual boost exceeds target boost (user programmable)
- Peak hold function
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- 3-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggers Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100% Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40-125°C) Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39 AFR (0.50-1.52 Lambda)
- Pressure readings can be adjusted for altitude differences
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
What's in the box?
- O2 Sensor
- 4 BAR MAP Sensor
- Ethanol Sensor (*Optional)
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty