Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake System | Multiple Fitments (SP3078)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
SP Series Intake System
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion. More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system.
The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet. Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Mandrel bent 6061-T6 aluminum induction tube
- Cold air system helps to keep unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- SuperNano-Web Dry air filter requires no oil
- Air filter placed to receive coolest densest air charge with maximum airflow
- Designed to work with stock calibration
- Automotive grade silicone couplers
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- 2015 - 2017 Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) 1.8T/2.0T
- 2015 - 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7) 2.0T
- 2015 - 2017 Volkswagen Golf R (Mk7) 2.0T
- 2015 - 2017 Audi A3 (8V) 1.8T/2.0T
- 2015 - 2017 Audi S3 (8V) 2.0T
What's in the box?
- 1 - Injen Cold Air Intake
- Necessary Fittings/Hardware
- Injen Lifetime Warranty
Fits just as easy as mentionned, seam to be a good quality product as well , bought mine from canada and we are in love with the boost kick sounds that it gave to our mk7 !!
Completely changed the whole experience of driving, is a quite loud intake if that is not your thing however. But if you look all the noises this is what you should grab if looks are not much of a concern.
Sounds absolutely amazing which is what I wanted the open intake setup for. The fitment was perfect it’s extremely close with a oversized battery tho. Hear the induction noises and diverter valve open up will never get old.
Sounds great paired with cobb accessport v3 itll change the whole car completely. Plus easy install
This intake is simply amazing , and easy to install. One of the more affordable intakes for the MK7/EA888 platform, and works its butt off. Great intake if you want to hear more of that quick VW turbo. Obviously there are more advance and expensive intakes out there but this works and then some. Would be a recommenced first mod for the MK7 GTI, especially when added with a turbo inlet pipe, and a tune.