Injector Dynamics ID1050X 6Cyl Fuel Injectors | Multiple Fitments (1050.60.14.14.6)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
1050cc Fuel Injectors by Injector Dynamics
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52
Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Audi VR6 (12 valve)
- BMW E36 M3 96-99
- BMW M Coupe / M Roadster 98-00
- BMW 328 96-98
- Buick Turbo Regal
- Buick Grand National
- Nissan 300ZX TT (90-96) 14mm
- Pontiac Turbo T/A (89 Anniv.)
- Porsche 996/997.1
- Porsche 993/911 84-98 (non turbo)
- Toyota Supra Turbo (93-98) 2JZ-GTE (14mm)
- Volkswagen VR6 (12v)
What's in the box?
- 6 - 1050cc Injector(s)
- MFGR. Limited Warranty
Absolutely beautiful injectors! And MAPerformance and fast delivery too!