High-Pressure Walbro 400lph Pump Gas In-tank Fuel Pump - F90000262PART# WAL F90000262
- Designed for engines with more than 500hp on Pump Gas
- Award-winning OE technology
- High-pressure, high-flow performance
- Requires modification to wiring, fuel lines and fuel module (Professional installation recommended)
- Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
Universal Install Kit
Universal install kit includes filter sock and wiring harness for quick installation!
Hardwire Install Kit
Get the most out of your Walbro high flow fuel pump by ensuring it is getting the voltage it needs. Old, compromised OE wiring can limit the voltage your fuel pump receives. Our hardwire kit includes everything you need to safely, easily, and reliably wire your pump directly to your battery, ensuring no matter how hard you push your pump, your wiring will be up to the task. We especially recommend this kit for use in cars over 10 years old, cars making over 400whp, and cars which were originally not designed for high horsepower.
- 15' of 12ga SLX spec red power cable
- 5' of 12ga SLX spec black ground cable
- 30 amp in-line fuse
- 40 amp automotive relay
- 4-lead relay socket with pigtails
- Install instructions
Please note that this pump is NOT for use with E85 fuel. Any failure due to use of E85 will NOT be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
For E85 Applications CLICK HERE
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.