Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads | 1992-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD (HB214F.618)
1992-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD HPS Street Front Brake Pads by Hawk Performance
High-performance street disc brake pads are world-renowned for increasing stopping power on your street-legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicle's braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance's HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology. The High-Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you'll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- For Use with Stock Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Slotted Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Cross-Drilled Rotors: Yes
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- Brake Pad Material: Ferro-carbon
- Friction Material Name: HPS
- Brake Pad Construction: Integrally molded without shims
- Electronic Wear Sensor Included: No
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
- 1992-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Brake Pad Set
- Hawk Performance Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bought fronts & backs of these a few months ago for my 2011 Ralliart. (Great price and even though there was a shipping issue, MAP got it all sorted out pronto). They have done their job however I am a little unimpressed with the initial bite and grab of the pads. They are not noisey in the slightest and the dust isn't bad at all though. Overall a solid break for the street.