GReddy 51mm Muffler Silencer for 115mm Revolution RS Tip (11001200)
Optional Revolution RS Muffler Silencers by GReddy
Revolution RS 51mm Dai. Muffler Silencer for GReddy Revolution RS 115mm Tip. Maintain straight-through flow, with more muffler sound suppression.
- Tip Cup Diameter: 114mm (4.48")
- Silencer Pipe Diameter: 51mm (2.0")
- Pipe Length: 300mm (11.8")
- Material: 304 Stainless-steel
- Mounting Pattern: Revolution RS Tri-mounting
- Requires 3mm Allen Head driver and 8mm wrench/socket to install.
- Not compatible with Universal Revolution RS with weld-on tips.
- Fits most GReddy Revolution RS, GPP RS-Race & GPP RS-Ti 3" / 160mm dia mufflers
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 51mm Muffler Silencer
- GReddy Performance Products, Inc. (GPP) warrants to the original purchaser, that its new products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials when used for their intended purposes. This limited warranty shall extend for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Got this since I had a GPP RS Race on my GT86, and as much as I loved the deep rumble of the RS Race, it was HELLA loud and super drone-y inside the cabin. After slapping this on the in cabin drone is gone completely! It’s still loud during a cold start but driving around it’s nearly close to OEM sound levels unless you get on the gas..where instead of a deep rumble you get a more choke-y raspier exhaust note. I wanted to get this installed because where I live has sound restrictions, and now I’m not too scared about driving by cops. For this price I’d say it’s totally worth it as I won’t bother my neighbors as much/scare birds/ go deaf on long drives.
It was a perfect fit too! Here’s a video (I’m on stock headers / front pipe) but with a Injen intake.
Greatly reduces the amount of drone in the cabin, virtually none now, its amazing for daily driving when I don't want it to be obnoxious.