Garrett GT2860RS Turbocharger : 250-360 HP | (GT2860RS)
Dual Ball Bearing GT28RS turbo is great for small displacement engines up to 2.2L and has the ultimate spool up time compared to other units. This turbo has a flow capacity of about 350HP. This turbo would be comparable to the HKS GT2530.
The standard configuration (off the shelf and out of the box) GT28RS turbo, is pre-assembled with the standard T25 flanged turbine housing, which is internally gated, and the 5 bolt GT28 style discharge. This housing selection INCLUDES an internal wastegate actuator with the turbo.
However, alternate turbine housing options, (such as a T3 flanged 4 bolt or T3 flanged 5 bolt, etc.), DOES NOT include the wastegate actuator with the turbo.
- HP Rating: 250-360
- Ball bearing
- T25 turbine inlet flange
- Turbine Housing option available
- Oil & Water-cooled bearing system
- Upgrade turbocharger for GT2554R and GT2560R; turbine housing flanges are outline interchangable
- Great size for applications w/ packaging constraints
- Ideal for smaller displacement engines making up to 330hp
- Wheel: 60mm w/ 62 trim
- Housing: .60 A/R
- Wheel: 53.85mm w/ 76 trim
- Housing: .64 or .86 A/R
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- 1 GT2860RS Turbocharger