Fuelab 529 Series Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator | (52901)
You save % ()
529 Series Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulators by Fuelab
Take the guesswork out of fuel delivery! Our new FUELAB® Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator works directly with our Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator's demand based speed control take care of the rest! The FUELAB® electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to system failure. With the new FUELAB® demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!
- Works with FUELAB® Prodigy fuel pumps (41401,41402,41403,42401 and 42402 Only)
- Patented method detects changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized.
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- The quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 529 Series Electronic FPR
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Fuelab 2-Year Limited Warranty