Fragola Series 3000 CPFE Lined -8AN Stainless Race Hoses
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Series 3000 CPFE Lined Stainless Steel Race Hoses by Fragola
FPS Series 3000 Race Hose is manufactured to the highest aerospace-quality standard for years of trouble-free service even in the most demanding circumstances.
As a rule of thumb when selecting an A-N hose to replace a given size automotive hose, the dash size is the nominal size in 1/16”. Example: -10, is 10/16” or equivalent 5/8” automotive hose. The A-N hose will be slightly smaller due to the wall thickness of the hose.
- Compatible With -8AN Hose Ends/Fittings
- Two layers of rugged woven stainless steel
- Unique CPFE inner liner is compatible with all hydrocarbon and alcohol based fuels, along with synthetic and natural based lubricants
- Working pressure covers all of the oil, water and fuel systems you may encounter
- Operating range of –40° F to +300° F
- Designed to be used with Series 2000 “Pro-Flow”, Series 3000 “Race”, and Sport Crimp Race Hose Ends.
- Available in 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft, and 20ft Rolls
Images provided are generic, and do not necessarily represent the exact product you will receive
- AN Size: -8AN
- Working Pressure: 1250psi
- Vacuum Rating: 27in hg
- Min Bend Radius: 3 1/2in
- Weight Per Foot: 0.18lbs
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Series 3000 8AN Hose
- Manufacturer's Warranty