Fragola Performance Series 2000 Pro-Flow 120 Degree Hose Ends (231216)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Series 2000 Pro-Flow 120 Degree Hose Ends
The Series 2000 Pro Flow Hose Ends differ from the Series 3000 Hose Ends in the fact that they feature the “single nipple” method of hose attachment.
With the “single nipple” style, the socket draws the hose over a long tapered single nipple. The sealing feature is the crush of the hose between the inside of the socket and the outside of the nipple. With this style of hose end, reusing it is a breeze. There is no sliver of cut hose to remove before reinstalling the hose end on a new piece of hose.
All Fragola Performance Systems Hose Ends are manufactured from aerospace-quality aluminum and machined to mil spec tolerances.
- Eliminates Brazed Joints for Better Flow
- Made of Aerospace Quality Aluminum
- "Bright Dipped" instead of andonizing to maintain the original finish
- Available in -4AN, -6AN, -8AN, -10AN, -12AN, and -16AN Sizes
-4 Hose Ends are Non-Swivel.
What's in the box?
- 1 - 2000 Series Pro-Flow 120deg Hose End
Mfgr. Limited Warranty