Fortune Auto Gen 8 500 Series Coilovers | 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 (FA500-EVO789)
2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 Gen 8 500 Series Coilovers by Fortune Auto
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 8 - 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Flow Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable Dampers
- Lower mount locking ring clamps are now standard - easier to adjust and less prone to coming loose in high mechanical grip applications
- Revised Piston Seals on CFD Pistons to reduce seal drag and improve damper reaction
- Laser etched top plates, locking spring perches, and lower mount locking rings
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Bright Dip Anodizing Looks Great and Protects
- Radial Bearing Mounts
- Back-Milled Aluminum Components
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our VA Facility
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Improved Handling Performance and Feel
- Great Lowered Look If Desired
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Coilover Kit
- Fortune Auto offers a limited 5-year warranty on these coilovers.
My evo x came with truharts on it. They were terrible road like a skateboard. I’ve ridden in 2 other cars with fortune autos and was sold immediately. The build quality of these things is insane everything is on point. Install was simple make sure you preload your springs properly! I put my dampening on the softer side for cruising and it floats down the road can simply stiffen it up for a more aggressive weekend cruise or the track. You pay for what you get. Also remember these are fully serviceable and built right in Virginia. 5 year warranty is also amazing
I was running lowering springs until my struts started going bad after 4 years. I decided to upgrade to coilovers after doing some research on which brand I wanted. I’m extremely happy with my purchase of fortune autos and with MAPerformance. Fast shipping and perfectly packaged.
Great customer service and great product
Pretty simple install, especially if you have access to a lift. Rides extremely nice, and the adjustability of these is phenomenal. Definitely recommend.
Been installed a year now and no issues so far. Gives a nice ride (middle setting) close to stock and achieved the ride height I wanted.