FORTUNE AUTO 500 SERIES COILOVERS | 1995-2002 NISSAN SILVIA 240SX (FA500-S14)PART#
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 5, 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry. At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry's standards of performance.
- CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA Modularity Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister Everyday Driveability Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity. Occasional Track Use Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force.
This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Please Note:Available spring rates from 4k-28k. Fortune Auto Coilovers are Assembled to order. Approximately 3-4 week production time
- 1995-2000 Nissan Silvia 240SX S14
- 2000-2002 Nissan Silvia 240SX S14
What's in the Box?
- 1 Set Of 500 Series Coilovers
- MFGR. 5-Year Limited Warranty