Feal Suspension Feal 441 Coilovers | 2005-2014 Ford Mustang S197 (441FO-01)
Feal 441 Coilovers by Feal Suspension
We have successfully created a coilover solution that is very well priced and offers unsurpassed performance. The Feal 441 Coilover is a one-way adjustable monotube damper equipped with a genuine Japanese Swift spring. We are confident that our valving profile will yield a very comfortable yet great performing ride for your car. We have spent countless hours testing and are pleased to offer the Feal 441 Coilover kit to you.
Feal also offers a Road Racing Kit option. If the Road Race option is specified, we will contact you in order to obtain necessary information for certain custom features. Based off of your provided information, we select the appropriate Natural Frequency for your suspension and mathematically calculate the optimal spring rate to yield the targeted Natural Frequency. Only Swift brand springs are used. Your shock cartridge is assembled in house from scratch with custom valving and super high viscosity index Maxima Shock Fluid. All Feal 441 Road Race kits utilize our digressive valving settings, custom damping profile, and calculated spring rate to suit your specific needs.
- 8k/6k springs
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Japanese Swift springs
- Independent height adjustment
- Aluminum top mounts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
If the Road Race Kit is selected, we will need to contact you for information regarding custom features (tire size, tire rating, intended application, etc.)
- 2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang V6 S197
- 2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT S197
- Improved Suspension Performance
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
What's in the Box?
- 4 - Feal 441 Shocks
- 4 - Feal 441 Coilover Springs
- All Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
Feal Suspension offeres a 1-Year Limited Warranty, guaranteeing their products to be free from defect in material or workmanship.