Feal 441 Coilovers | 2003-2009 Z33 Nissan 350Z (441NI-03)
Feal Nissan 350Z Coilovers
Feal 441 Z33 Nissan 350Z Coilovers are designed for the track, utilizing high quality adjustable aluminum top mounts, with superior 30 click damper and height adjust-ability. Each shock is designed with expertise from their success in many top-level international motorsports and through years of experience tuning various shock brands. Feal Suspension strongly believes that the 441 coilovers have an edge on shock design that gives you confidence and a competitive advantage where needed most. Furthermore, they're completely rebuild-able and built in the USA!
- 12k/5k springs
- Full Coilover Conversion
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Optional Japanese Swift springs (With Spec Choice of 441+ or 441+ Road Race)
- Independent height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
- Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- Image shown may not reflect selected model.
- 2003-2009 Z33 Nissan 350Z
What's in the Box?
- Feal Z33 Nissan 350Z Coilover Assembly
- Feal Manufacturer Warranty
I have had a lot of suspension setups across different platforms but these Feal coil overs are probably my favorite. I definitely recommend the swift spring upgrade. I was worried the 12k and 5k spring rates would be too stiff but the car rides amazing and handles great whether I am ripping the car through canyons or racing on the track. I plan on having them rebuilt by Feal to go 2 way external reservoirs which is an awesome little offering they have. My future cars will definitely be running Feal coil overs.