Eibach Anti-Roll Swaybar Kit | 2016-2022 Honda Civic Coupe/Sedan/Hatch and 2023 Acura Integra (E40-40-036-01-11)
2016-2023 Honda Civic Coupe/Sedan/Hatch and 2023 Acura Integra Anti-Roll Kit by Eibach
Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KITs reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a longlasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL-KIT comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Front and Rear Sway Bar System for Improved Handling and Reduced Body Roll
- Front Swaybar is 29mm Non-Adjustable, Rear is 19mm Adjustable
- Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In response
- Adjustable Rear Bar for Fine Tuning Rear Oversteer Characteristics
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for the PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kit
- Million-Mile Warranty
- 2016-2023 Honda Civic Coupe/Sedan/Hatch
- 2022-2023 Honda Civic Si
- 2023 Acura Integra
- Swaybar Diameter (Front) - 29mm
- Swaybar Diameter (Rear) - 22mm
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Sway Bar
- 1 - Rear Sway Bar
- 4 - Sway Bar Bushings
- Mounting Hardware
- Warranty Information
- Eibach Manufacturer's Warranty
I put this on just the rear of my 22 si and felt a dramatic difference around corners. Highly recommend
Before this the car’s body roll was like being on a boat. This is by far the best bang for the buck suspension mod. I installed this on my wife’s new 2021 Honda Accord 2.0T touring. It’s still on stock springs and don’t really want to lower the car for less ground clearance. It makes the car’s steering more direct, take turns more stable and faster if you are spirited driving. Feels more balanced, not more understeer or oversteer, but just right. Fyi on the website it says it’s for a civic. I guess the civic shares the same bar. If you search on Eibach’s website for the Accord, it is this part number.