EBC Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads | Multiple Honda/Acura Fitments (DP41655R)
Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads by EBC
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade.
When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
Because of its huge heat range, the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower cars and race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Race
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
Please Note: Yellowstuff is not rated as low dust but creates lower dust compared to OEM pads.
In longer races EBC Bluestuff NDX or the new EBC Orangestuff grades should be considered.
- 2016 - 2018 Honda Civic*
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Sport
- 2003 - 2015 Honda Accord
- 2013 - 2015 Acura ILX
- *DOES NOT FIT SI OR TYPE-R*
What's In The Box?
- 2 - EBC Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
EBC yellow stuff pads with their slotted rotors are an amazing all rounder between street and track. I’ve done 6 track days with them and they hold up great. Definitely best bang for buck brakes out there.
It just is, at least in my opinion, the best balance of friction materials for the kind of stopping I like to do. I'm not even consider driving something that doesn't have next level stopping power and you shouldn't either. Plus with EBC you know it's a ridiculously solid product. They really know their stuff
Great initial bite down to the end of the travel which is where it really does its magic. A lil noisy and squealy but expected. Would recommend!