EBC Yellow Stuff Front Brake Pads | Multiple Fitments (DP41210R)
EBC Brakes Yellow Stuff Front Brake Pads
EBC Yellow stuff is an aramid fiber based brake compound with high brake effect form cold and is possibly one of the first-ever compounds that can be used for STREET AND TRACK DRIVING. These pads do not require warm-up but do get even stronger under the heat of hard driving. These are not a low dust pad and if your desire is for a low dust premium street use pad, you should consider EBC Redstuff.
When considering full race use, Yellow stuff has been a strong favorite, having been used for two years in the Swedish Camaro Cup and at numerous other race events where a stock caliper system is fitted. It is also the choice of 90% of the Mazda MX5 Miata competitors in the UK race series and has an unblemished record as rotor friendly trackpad for vehicles up to 2000 lbs weight or 200 BHP. In the USA the SCCA and NASA drivers have been testing Yellow stuff with feedback and good reports POURING in from a 543 test driver major market proving event with these groups. Read that figure again 543 test drivers. There is no guesswork here.
Because of its huge heat range, the applications where EBC Yellow stuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower sedans to Trackday and Race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellow stuff is especially appreciated on Trucks for towing and heavy loads and where wheel and tire oversize upgrades have been fitted. In longer races, EBC Bluestuff needs to be considered.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Race
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
- 2004-2017 Subaru STI
- 2007-2008 Acura TL Type-S
- 2014-2017 Cadillac CTS
- 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2006-2009 Cadillac STS
- 2013-2017 Cadillac XTS
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT
- 2007-2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
What's In The Box?
- Complete Set of Front Brake Pads
Fits Brembo OEM Brake Systems
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
These pads have been great, a huge improvement and it really transformed the way the car stops. The only downfall would be the brake dust they give off, but if you clean the car frequently you'd never even notice.
Super fast shipping
Fit perfectly and work well. Easy install.
Bought these for a track day and was unsure how they would perform. On the street they were initially loud, every stop light sounded like a freight train coming to a stop, but after a few hundred miles are now silent in most instances. At this point I headed up to the track and did some bedding in on my way there.
At the track they performed flawlessly, zero fade on the drag strip, zero fade from multiple back to back autocross runs and most importantly zero fade from back to back 20 min track sessions. The brakes are very linear and pedal feel is good, I ran these with super blue and never had an issue, great do it all pad for those who do not want to switch back and forth from street to track pads.