EBC USR Series Rear Rotors | Multiple VW / Audi Fitments (USR1772)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
EBC USR1772 Rear Rotor Set
EBC USR Ultimax Series Sport rotors offer quiet performance. Precision-machined using premium-quality castings, these super-quiet slotted Sport rotors feature a narrow-profile slot pattern that cools and de-gasses brakes and eliminates air noise. EBC USR Sport rotors also remove gas, dirt, water, and debris, while providing parallel pad wear for improved braking. And, their sporty black GEOMET finish helps them to resist corrosion. When noise is a concern, choose the quiet performer--EBC USR Series Sport rotors.
- Precision-machined using premium-quality castings
- Narrow-profile slot pattern that cools and de-gasses brakes and eliminates air noise
- Finish helps them to resist corrosion
- 2010-2013 Audi A3 Base L4.1984cc
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Beetle Base L5.2480cc
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo L4.1984cc
- 2013-2014 Volkswagen Beetle TDI L4.1968cc
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Eos Komfort L4.1984cc
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Eos Lux L4.1984cc
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Eos Executive L4.1984cc
- 2013 Volkswagen Eos Sport L4.1984cc
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Golf Base L5.2480cc
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Golf TDI L4.1968cc
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI Base L4.1984cc w/Bosch rear caliper
- 2015-2017 Volkswagon GTI
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Jetta GLI L4.1984cc
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Jetta S / SE/ SEL L5.2480cc
- 2010-2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI L4.1968cc
- 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Edition L4.1968cc
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Premium L4.1968cc
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Passat S / SE / SEL / SEL Premium L5.2480cc
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SE / SEL L4.1968cc
What's in the box?
- EBC USR Series Rear Rotors - Sold as a pair.
- EBC brake pads and rotors are under a 6-month or 10,000-mile highway use warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. No warranty is offered for brake vibration suffered from uneven rotor thickness due to the incorrect installation of the brake rotors. This warranty excludes brake noise, normal wear and tear, fitting abuse, or race use in any form.
Great rotors for the price slotted too