Cusco Street Zero Coilovers | 2013-2022 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GR86/86 (966 61P CN)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-2022 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GR86/86 Street Zero Coilovers by Cusco
The STREET ZERO series suspension Coilover system is designed to provide a lowered vehicle ride height while maintaining comfort for daily driven streetcars. The entire system is designed as an entry-level street coilover where the budget-minded enthusiast will get the very best suspension at a competitive price point.
The newly developed twin tube shock absorber features a virtually noiseless design due to its internal low compression gas. A new base valve design enables a comfortable and mild ride that adapts to almost any street condition, set at the most ideal damper rate from the factory. *8 way rear dampers on selected models. This suspension coilover basically is a full ride height adjustable system where the shock absorber stroke and spring pre-load rate is retained no matter what the vehicle ride height is set at.
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber w/ redesigned base valve
- Full height adjustable structure & fixed damper set at the most ideal rate
- Precision cut shock case thread with a special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with specific metal according to each vehicle
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
- Custom spring rates are available at no extra cost
- 8 way rear adjustable shocks are included with some models
- 2013-2022 Subaru BRZ
- 2013-2021 Toyota 86
- 2022 Toyota GR86
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Street Zero Front Coilovers
- 1 - Set of Street Zero Rear Coilovers
Cusco Manufacturer's Warranty